Dave Pagel shares the values and ideals of the 78th district. His record of achievement, leadership and public service equips him well to be a trusted voice for the 78th in Lansing.
- Lifelong resident of Southwest Michigan
- Grew up on a family fruit farm
- Educated at Berrien Springs Public Schools and Michigan State University (bachelor’s degree in Agribusiness)
- Dave and his wife Sue have proudly raised two sons and two daughters, now ages 18 to 24, and celebrated their 25th anniversary in 2011
- Founded Dave Pagel Produce in 1978 and Dave Pagel Farms in 2004, both of which continue to operate with the help of Jeremy Pagel
- President for 14 years of Berrien Springs Public School Board
- Chairman for 4 years of Berrien County Board of Commissioners